Sage IT understands technology! We provide innovative solutions utilizing leading edge technologies to give our customers an Edge in business. While we are technology-focused, we recognize that technology, in and of itself, is not a solution. We strive to identify the best technologies to meet your business needs and develop the best implementation and use so that the technology is transparent to the value of the solution.
Qlik Sense makes visual dashboard creation simple and intuitive, but doesn’t stop there. Qlik Sense also makes it easy to explore the data so you can understand what’s happening and why. Ask questions. Follow your intuition. Seamlessly navigate vast amounts of data from multiple sources. Then share your insights visually and accurately knowing the analysis, commentary and content are based on reliable, governed data.
Smart Visualizations in combination with the patented Qlik data indexing engine uncover all the relationships between data dimensions, revealing insights that would have been hidden in traditional hierarchical, query-based data models.
Not sure where to begin looking? No problem. Simply type in search strings so Smart Search can connect the dots, uncovering data relationships and information in places you didn’t think to look, prompting you along the way.
Qlik Sense connects to multiple data sources to provide more comprehensive views, without compromising performance.
Solve problems on the go. Move seamlessly from desktop to tablet to smartphone, while Qlik Sense automatically adapts to the device. Wherever work may take you, Qlik Sense helps you respond in real time and keep ideas in motion.
Our data storytelling functionality makes it easier to share analysis visually, communicate your findings with teams, and collaborate more efficiently.
Any user can create their own data visualizations, dashboards, and reports while giving IT confidence that they’re drawing upon consistent, secure libraries and governed data.
- With Qlik Sense, users at any level can bring their insights to life – no scripting required.
- Drag-and-drop techniques allow anyone to create compelling visualizations
- Built-in library lets you share and reuse of data, metrics and objects
- Progressive creation lets you keep it as simple – or sophisticated – as you like
Finding a balance between the needs of business and IT has always been a challenge. But Qlik Sense is data visualization software that was designed to serve them equally: business users get total flexibility and agility while your IT team maintains centralized control and governance.
Business users need to be able to explore data and answer questions on demand without waiting on IT to create or update their visualization apps. But data needs to be secure, consistent and trusted-and Qlik Sense provides robust governance to make this all possible.
Shared Object Library:
Pre-built data, expressions and visualizations ensure consistent use of data and values.
Allows you to grant users additional access to create their own visualizations, sheets and stories as their skill set increases.
Managed Data Connections:
Ensure all applications use common data sources without needing hard-coded database connections within the visualization app. Access is controlled by security rules.
Qlik Sense delivers value in less time by giving developers a faster way to give business users access to data visualization and exploration capabilities.
Rapid Development Environment:
Easy-to-use interface enables developers to create data visualization apps, including drag-and-drop techniques and collaborative development.
Powerful Open and Standard APIs:
Give you the ability to embed Qlik Sense into web pages and custom applications, and extend core capabilities to meet custom needs.
Multi-source data integration including big data:
Bring together data from disparate systems – including big data sources from across an organization – to provide a complete view and access to deeper insights.
Qlik Sense was designed with the enterprise in mind, providing sophisticated, centralized control and scalability.
Features flexible license allocation, usage monitoring, and an easy-to-use interface that saves time and simplifies troubleshooting.
Implement enterprise-level security requirements with a flexible security-rules engine, granular control for progressive development, plus powerful audit and logging.
Support for virtualization, elastic scaling and geographically disperse clustering enables global deployments.
QlikView’s associative experience provides answers as fast as you can think up questions. It lets you interact with data without limitations to generate insight in ways you never imagined.
With QlikView, Business Users Can:
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively – on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture-just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
- Benefit from self-service BI with no need to go back to IT or business analysts for new queries or reports
QlikView lets IT deliver a complete self-service BI experience, serving the business like never before – all while assuring strict data security, quality, and governance.
With QlikView, IT Professionals Can:
- Consolidate data from multiple sources to deliver a complete data picture to business users
- Remain focused on data security, data and application provisioning, data governance, and system maintenance
- Take writing and rewriting reports, tweaking queries, and building cubes off your already full plate
- Administer easily through QlikView’s web-based management console. It’s a unified way to provide everyone access to the latest data and analysis, with role-based administration to ensure data access to only those who have permissions.
- Gain visibility into data lineage and use across your QlikView deployment
QlikView makes it easy for business analysts and BI developers to create cutting-edge BI apps that users can enhance and extend as business needs change
With QlikView, BI Pros/Developers Can:
- Easily create and manage data definitions, transformations, and business logic, and reuse them across QlikView apps
- Quickly and iteratively design Business Discovery apps
- Create and manipulate a wide variety of visualizations-and change them on the fly
- Create extensions using QlikView Workbench (a Microsoft Visual Studio® plug-in)
- Integrate with enterprise portals and collaboration sites using QlikView web parts for use with Microsoft SharePoint®
- Connect directly to popular business applications and data sources, including Salesforce.com, SAP NetWeaver®, Informatica, Teradata, Hadoop and Google BigQuery
- QlikView’s Core Technology
In-memory is important for performance, but it takes a lot more to deliver a Business Discovery platform. Traditional BI based on queries and cubes may run in memory for faster response time, but they still require IT to manually maintain the data associations users depend on.
The QlikView Difference
- It’s what QlikView does with in-memory technology that really makes a difference. The QlikView Business Discovery platform:
- Has an inference engine that maintains the associations in the data automatically
- Calculates aggregations on the fly, as needed, for a super-fast user experience
- Compresses data down to 10% of its original size to optimize the power of the processors
- Accomplishes both within a single, comprehensive product
Neither users nor developers have to maintain the associations in the data, so organizations can move rapidly from prototyping to deployment to refinement.
QlikCommunity – As part of the QlikView family, you are never alone. Join the nearly 90,000 members of QlikCommunity and participate in lively discussions, ask questions, download free examples, and share QlikView apps.
QlikMarket – Customers can find a wide range of ready-to-use partner-created applications, chart extensions, and data connectors with QlikMarket. Partners in return receive unprecedented visibility for their innovations.
Qlik Partner Portal – For our more than 1,700 partners, the Qlik Partner Portal is their link to high quality sales, marketing, and training material to help them build successful businesses on the QlikView Business Discovery platform.
Investing in QlikView is not only an investment in the most intuitive self-service business intelligence platform on the market, it’s an investment in an enterprise-proven architecture that will scale as your needs scale, and an investment in one of the largest, most engaged business intelligence communities where ideas and solutions are exchanged and quickly implemented.