Digital Marketing is Sage IT’s key ammunition to its growth. We are looking to hire a digital growth marketer in the marketing team who is sound at implementing campaigns across B2B IT marketing. In this position, you will be responsible for aspects of our digital marketing execution for the go-to-market solutions and services. Your central goal is to help with our brand’s enterprise influence while also showing quantifiable growth in marketing performance metrics on digital media including social and web.
This role requires you to work closely with external and internal stakeholders and demands an individual who is agile and can ramp quickly into the highly collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a self-motivated drive, and the unique ability to deliver fast time-to-value with high quality and flawless execution. The position requires diverse operational and strategic experience across all disciplines of digital marketing and requires demonstrated success in writing, communications and integrating all marketing touch points into a ubiquitous Sage IT brand experience.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
Your charter will include but will not be limited to:
- Complete custody of the WordPress website and its optimization by implementing Web and SEO best practices
- Organic social media growth
- Liaison with practice teams for content research, writing, plagiarism checks and content distribution
- Creating account intelligence from sales intelligence tools and secondary data
- Partner profiling and marketing research
- Analytics and reporting;
- Internal communication initiatives
- Create impactful presentations for bid support and practice teams
- Assist in implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across digital platforms/networks and measuring key metrics
- Improve and gradually expand the marketing automation portfolio for effective marketing of the Sage IT Brand
That being said, you shall also be able to work independently with available tools and resources with minimum aid. Our ideal candidate is someone who can collaborate with geographically disparate teams, and patiently thrive in a highly fast paced environment and show quick results in performance.
- Ground up, Hands-on experience in a Digital Marketing position in B2B IT Services marketing space for 3-5 years
- Proficient at identifying target audiences and delivering compelling digital experiences across various digital marketing channels
- Demonstrable experience in orchestrating an integrated digital campaign using programmatic advertising, SEM, concepts of re-marketing, email marketing, LinkedIn / Twitter and other social platforms to drive traction from multiple buyer personas
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Adaptability to changing environment, willingness to learn and can work well with cross-functional teams across geographies. Ability to work and deliver in a remote environment and support US teams in US time zones when required (e.g. team calls / Going LIVE for events etc…)
- Understanding Web Analytics, SaaS / IT services Business Metrics and hands-on CRM knowledge is essential
- Openness to handle crunched timelines, turnaround swiftly and be adaptive to dynamic changes in the GTM execution sphere
- Experience in global stakeholder management and cross-cultural experience will be essential to succeed
- Should be up to date with advances in web and digital marketing technologies, digital marketing trends etc.
- Ability to work independently or in a team as & when required
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns, social media trends and organic growth metrics
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargons, in a simple, understandable business language. Should know what makes a product/solution/service innovative in the digital world. Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology
- Must be able to think independently, creatively about innovative approaches to marketing