Summary of the position:
The Sr. Analyst, Fieldglass Configuration role is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Fieldglass environments at Media Client.
The role will serve as the product expert for the Fieldglass Vendor Management System (VMS), and related applications and technologies that support those business processes.
The role is responsible for understanding the business problems, construction of the necessary solution to meet requirements and implement the recommended solutions.
He/she defines current and future configuration to support operational scenarios, communicating with the clients and other Technology groups (including 3rd party vendors) to ensure business requirements are translated to application requirements.
This position must have familiarity with the technologies and applications available to Client Media, and a deep understanding of Contingent Worker and Vendor management, and related business processes.
- SAP Fieldglass application knowledge is required
- SAP Fieldglass Configuration management experience is required
- SAP Fieldglass report configuration experience is required
- SAP Fieldglass integrations configuration experience is required
- Prior experience and proficiency as a VMS administrator
- Minimum of 5 years in software implementation/support experience, preferably within a technology organization supporting web hosted applications.
- Specific understanding of key technical components required to provide functional and operational support to the business, including effort estimates and resource management required
- Entertainment industry experience is desirable
- Experience in a vendor management/contingent labor role is a plus
- Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Undergraduate degree required
- SAP Fieldglass certification preferred