Your charter will include but will not be limited to:
- Identify, Build & Manage Prospects pipeline and develop sales opportunities for the GTMs of Sage IT
- Generate, qualify, nurture, and convert leads
- Manage and action upon inbound leads
- Search, identify, create, maintain, and update Target Audience database records in CRM & other Sales tools
- Work with field sales teams with a two-in-a-box mind set.
- Establish contact and build rapport with potential clients, identify decision-makers, influencers, and generate qualified leads for the sales teams
- Generate/Gauge interest for Technology/Service offerings & set the right expectations
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities into identified accounts
- Schedule qualified meetings for Sales Teams and assist them in qualifying leads (MQL to SQL) and help with follow ups
- Intelligently identify the right party prospect contacts for events participated by Sage IT and schedule meetings at the events, follow up and help sales qualify them further
- Similarly, identify the right party prospect contacts for webinars hosted by Sage IT, invite them and follow up to help sales qualify them further
- Maintain and Update records in CRM & related Sales tools
What You Should Bring
- Fluent & excellent verbal and written communication in English language
- Willing to work in shifts (US)
That being said, you shall also be able to work independently with available tools and resources with minimum aid. Our ideal candidate is someone who can collaborate with geographically disparate teams, and patiently thrive in a highly fast paced environment and show quick results in performance.
Skillsets and Traits of a successful candidate:
- Ground up, hands-on experience in a Inside Sales / Demand Generation position in B2B IT Services marketing space for 3-5 years
- Proficient at identifying target audiences and delivering compelling communication experiences to prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, go-getter attitude and show maturity in handling long sales cycles
- Demonstrate competitive knowledge in cold calling (US Geo, IT services/products mandatory) and positioning marketing collaterals
- Experience in sales, handling ‘C – V – D’ suite and C-2 levels would be an added advantage
- Effective email writing skills (short and convincing)
- Skilled in understanding and developing effective elevator pitches for the GTMs of Sage IT
- Prior experience in gather account intelligence, build database of key contacts from Sales intelligence tools, LinkedIn Navigator, and secondary research
- Extreme collaboration and involving respective SMEs effectively
- Quick learner and adaptation to working in a matrix organization
- Good knowledge of technology and ability to pick up understanding of new technologies is desirable
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Adaptability to changing environment, willingness to learn and can work well with cross-functional teams across geographies. Ability to work and deliver in a remote environment
- Openness to handle crunched timelines, turnaround swiftly and be adaptive to dynamic changes in the GTM execution sphere
- Experience in global stakeholder management and cross-cultural experience will be essential to succeed
- Ability to work independently or in a team as & when required
- Must know all about social networking through digital channels
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargons, in a simple, understandable business language. Should know what makes a product/solution/service innovative in the digital world. Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology
- Must be able to think independently, creatively about innovative approaches to marketing
Exp: 5+ years
At SAGE IT we are a group of dreamers and believers who believe in ourselves and help each other fulfil their dreams. We provide an environment and support infrastructure to pursue those dreams. As the fast-growing innovative IT Services, Solutions, Products and Professional services company, Sage IT provides diverse prospects for progression, an opportunity to work along with some of the brightest minds and with a diverse portfolio of clients. You will find a positive, passionate and a collaborative work environment! And where you will be working with some of the coolest, next-gen technologies.
We are looking for a Business Development Champion who has demonstrable experience in identifying, building & managing prospects pipeline and developing sales opportunities in the IT / ITES services domain.